Transferring Between Programs
MITT offers limited options for students to apply to transfer from one program to another, and change which program they are studying in.
Currently, this option is only available to students in the program(s) listed below:
- Network and Systems Administrator (NSA)
Program Transfer Options
NSA students have the option to apply to transfer to the CDCA program. Limited spaces are available: submitting an application does not guarantee admission.
- Program transfer application forms are made available according to the dates listed below and must be submitted by the required deadline.
- Students who transfer from NSA to CDCA will join the CDCA program soon after the “Program Transfer Deadline” dates noted in the chart below.
- Important details are included on the program transfer application form.
|Transfer Applications Open||Application Deadline||Timeframe to Receive Offer of Admission||Program Transfer Deadline|
|Fall students||January||February 15||February to April||April 30|
|Winter students||May||June 15||June to September||September 1|
- Applications will not be accepted prior to the opening date. When this deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, the application deadline will be extended to the next business day.
- Applications will not be reviewed until after the application deadline has passed.
- NSA students who do not receive and/or accept an offer of admission to CDCA by the “Program Transfer Deadline” will remain in the NSA program.
- Applicants who receive an offer of admission will be required to pay a non-refundable admission deposit, according to the current rates:
- Domestic students: $400
- International students: $1,000
- The admission deposit for this program transfer:
- Is placed in your student account, and is applied toward your Year 2 tuition.
- Is non-refundable until the start date of Year 2 CDCA.
Contact us today and we will be more than happy to help you with any questions or concerns you have.