Please note, due to Covid-19 restrictions food service options may not be available.
Food is available for purchase at our Henlow/Fultz and Pembina campuses - services include:
- Henlow: "grab & go" items and an assortment of beverages available for purchase. This building is within walking distance of 7 Fultz.
- 7 Fultz: Offers “grab & go” food options and onsite vending machines. This building is within walking distance of Henlow.
- Pembina: Offers “grab & go” food options. There are also several off-site fast food and dine-in restaurants nearby.
- Microwaves and vending machines are available.
New students are able to purchase locker rentals at the Henlow or Pembina General Offices.
- Locker rentals are $40 per locker per year; rental is paid prior to being assigned a locker.
- Purchasing a locker can be done at any time during the program.
- Locker fee is non-refundable and will not be prorated if you decide to rent after your program begins or withdraw from the program.
- Students need to provide their own locks.
- Students may be required to partner with someone if lockers are limited.
Lockers at Pembina will not be available until November at the Pembina campus.
*Student ID card or Letter of Acceptance with government issued ID will be needed when requesting a locker.
Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology is not responsible for articles left in lockers. Student lockers are the property of the Institute and are used by students with the Institute’s permission. Although the Institute respects the privacy of students, the Institute reserves the right to search lockers, including the removal of locks, at the discretion of Administration.
Please email email@example.com to make arrangements for locker rentals.
STUDENT ID CARDS
Student ID cards are issued at no cost upon commencement of the program. Duplicate student ID cards may be obtained at a cost of $15.75 per card.
Student ID cards may be used for: identification purposes, Winnipeg Transit, library use/printing services, and student discounts, where applicable.
To make an appointment to obtain your student ID card, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
School Bus information for High School Students
Pembina Trails School Division provides limited bussing from their high schools to MITT. Students looking for information about bus services are asked to contact their high school.
Winnipeg Transit is readily available to either campus. Students should check bus schedules for up-to-date information.
For detailed Winnipeg Transit information and schedules, please visit: http://winnipegtransit.com/en
PEGGO bus card (bus passes)
MITT students may purchase a Peggo bus card at the Henlow or Pembina building General Offices.
After purchasing the Peggo card, students may add money to the card at a discounted student rate at any 711 store, Shopper’s Drugmart, or online at https://peggo.winnipegtransit.com.
Students are encouraged to register their cards online at https://peggo.winnipegtransit.com. This will allow for balance protection in case of loss or theft.
For further information and/or to make an appointment to purchase a PEGGO card, please email: email@example.com
Parking on Campus: Fultz, Henlow and Pembina Campuses
- Parking at the campus is maintained and monitored by Impark.
- Monthly parking passes for Henlow, Pembina, 7 Fultz, and Scurfield campuses are available and cost $25 per month. Students interested in monthly parking can learn more or register through impark.
- Daily parking is also available at campuses through the HangTag app. Please visit https://mitt.ca/parking for details.
Updated: August 2021