Important Information for International Applicants
IRCC study permit processing has been impacted by COVID-19. It is important that you check IRCC study permit processing times and understand current IRCC guidelines and requirements, as well as review our on campus start dates and withdrawal and refund information, before applying to MITT. Application fees are non-refundable.
MITT's upcoming study permit deadlines are as follows:
- Spring 2023 Programs: April 9, 2023 (Extended from March 31, 2023)
- Fall 2023 Certificate and Diploma programs: July 15, 2023
- Fall 2023 Post-Graduate programs and Client Service Specialist: August 1, 2023
- Fall 2023 Sales and Event Coordinator (November 2023 intake): September 30, 2023
- Winter 2024 Certificate and Diploma programs: November 1, 2023
- Winter 2024 Post-Graduate programs and Client Service Specialist: November 15, 2023
A reminder: MITT always prioritizes complete applications that include all documents required to make an admissions decision. Review our International How to Apply page for details on required documents.
How do I apply for a MITT program?
Visit mitt.ca/apply to apply.
Applications submitted December 13, 2021 onwards:
Log in to your application hub account here.
Applications submitted prior to December 13, 2021:
Select your applicant type to check the status of your application:
Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents
Current Program Availability
Applicants can check current program availability for full time certificate and diploma programs anytime on the main application page. An applicant account is not required (scroll to the bottom of the page to search program availability).
Program availability for MITT's Lifelong Learning programs and Micro credentials and be found here.
Program availability inquiry form