Parking at the Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology Campus (excluding 765 Main Street and Erin Street).
Parking at the campus is maintained and monitored by Impark. At each location there a limited amount of Visitor, Student and Staff parking. All areas are clearly marked.
Visitor Parking – This area is monitored by Impark. Parking is free. When parking in this area please sign-in at the Registration desk (of the building you are going to) and provide your vehicle license plate. Please do not park in the designated Student or Staff parking areas. If visitor parking is full, you will have to park on the street.
- Parking at MITT campuses is maintained and monitored by Impark
- Monthly parking passes for Henlow, Pembina, 7 Fultz and Scurfield campuses are available at the cost of $25.00 per month. Students interested in signing up for monthly parking are asked to register through Impark. Detailed instructions can be found here.
- Monthly parkers are required to display their parking pass.
- Daily parking is also available through the HangTag app.
- Simply download the app, register your vehicles and login when you need parking
- Students that purchase parking daily are authorized to part in any MITT designated parking space with the exception of: RESERVED, VISITOR or STAFF PARKING
- Students wishing to change from monthly parking to daily are encouraged to speak with Impark regarding the cancellation of your monthly fee.
Impark will be enforcing parking as of September 8. Please ensure if you park on campus, you have enrolled in the monthly program and have your permit displayed or have paid for daily parking.
Staff Parking – This area is monitored closely by Impark. Your parking pass must be hanging facing out on your rearview mirror. Please contact the Payroll department for registration.
Contact us today and we will be more than happy to help you with any questions or concerns you have.