Fall 2020 Post-Graduate Admissions Changes
Review Post-Graduate program admissions requirements on the program pages.
Post-Graduate diploma applicants will be required to submit a resume/CV as part of their application. If this is not submitted, the application will be considered incomplete.
Beginning January 7, 2020, applicants may apply for the following:
- Business Management (Fall 2020)
- International Business (Fall 2020)
- Business Management (Fall 2020) + International Business (Fall 2021)
- Business Management (Fall 2020) + Global Supply Chain Management (Fall 2021)
- English for Academic Purposes + Business Management (Fall 2020)
- English for Academic Purposes + International Business (Fall 2020)
Fall 2020 - International Students only
Submitting official supporting documents
Upload all required documents to the online application (see Step 1 for a complete list). We require high quality scans of your original documents:
- PDF format only
- Scanned in colour
- Full pages, scanned front and back
- Name each document with your full name, and type of document
Scanned documents that are of unacceptable quality, illegible or certified/notarized/attested documents will delay application processing and may result in your application being cancelled.
Original hard copy supporting documents must* be sent to MITT for verification prior to the start of class.
*Some documents can be verified online – hard copies are not required to be submitted. For more information, visit: How to apply International students - If my documents can be verified online, do I need to provide the original?
What is an original document?
An original academic document is a document issued directly by your educational institution. All other required documentation must also be original. Certified, notarized or attested documents are not acceptable.
- Documents in a language other than English must be accompanied by a notarized or certified English translation.
Contact us today and we will be more than happy to help you with any questions or concerns you have.