Unless otherwise indicated, all MITT students are responsible for the purchase of required textbooks. This includes 1st year, 2nd year, domestic, and international students.
Thanks to a partnership between MITT and the University of Winnipeg (U of W), this can now be done online or in-person through the U of W Bookstore.
How to Find Your Textbook List and Purchase Books Online
Textbook lists are typically available a few weeks prior to the start of classes. If your program's textbook list is not displaying on the U of W Bookstore website, check the website again closer to the start of classes.
- Click here and follow the step-by-step form
- When prompted, enter the following:
- Program - choose MITT
- Term - enter your start term (eg. Fall Intake 2023, Winter Intake 2024)
- Select Department - choose your MITT program
Textbooks may be purchased through the U of W Bookstore. They offer benefits such as:
- Competitive pricing made possible by working with Follett, a large textbook retailer
- The option (when available) to buy used textbooks, rent textbooks, or sell textbooks back at the end of a program
- Access to MITT-branded apparel and accessories
- Various payment methods including credit card, PayPal, and Apple Pay
Textbooks may be purchased through other online sources as long as the textbooks have the same ISBN number. Consult the textbook list to find the ISBN numbers.
In Person Purchase or Pick Up of Textbooks
Information for Sponsors
Sponsors who wish to be invoiced for a student's textbooks are asked to contact the University of Winnipeg's Bookstore directly to set up an account.
Contact us today and we will be more than happy to help you with any questions or concerns you have.