ALC Career Development Services
MITT's Adult Learning Centres now offer Career Development Services to help students with career planning and job search. Whether you are preparing for post-secondary or transitioning to work, we are here to help.
We can help you clarify your interests, evaluate your options, and explore career pathways.
We offer one-one-services, such as:
- Post-secondary planning
- Resume and cover letter development
- Support exploring post-secondary options, scholarships and sponsorship
- Assistance with career decision making
- Connections to volunteer and work experience opportunities
- Job search support
- Interview preparation and practice, and more
One–on–one appointments are a great place to start for all your career and post-secondary questions. We offer virtual appointments via phone or Zoom, or in-person appointments at various adult learning centres.
Contact us today and we will be more than happy to help you with any questions or concerns you have.