Study Help and Learning Supports
For study help and learning supports, contact MITT Student Services at 204.989.6512 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
MITT Student Services provides students with effective learning supports and study strategies to help them study smarter, boost their confidence and keep them on the road to success in their program.
What is the first step to getting good grades?
- Understand program and course expectations
- Course outlines are critical - Have you checked yours lately?
- Be aware of and understand the academic policies (grades, attendance, etc.)
- Access the campus services available to you – Student Advisors, Social Work/Counsellor, Career Services
Contact Student Services to learn more about
- Time management
- Overcoming distractions
- Reading strategies
- Taking tests and exam anxiety
MITT Student Services 204-989-6512 or email email@example.com.