Adult Learning Centres
Join us for virtual information sessions
MITT ALCs are your opportunity to upgrade your skills or complete your Mature Student Diploma.
Join a virtual information session to:
- Learn about our eight locations and student supports
- Hear about our diverse course options, small class sizes, and flexible delivery
- Get answers on when and how to apply
- November 16, 1 p.m.
- December 21, 1 p.m.
- January 18, 1 p.m.
The Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology Adult Learning Centres (ALCs) have eight neighbourhood locations to serve you. With MITT ALCs you can upgrade high school credits to meet job entry or post-secondary requirements, and/or complete your Mature High School Diploma. Please find the list of MITT ALC's below. Additional courses may be available via Independent Study.
Students who do not meet MITT’s entrance requirements can upgrade their skills at any Adult Learning Centre.
Registrations for 2022 are now being accepted. See campus specific web pages for schedules or download consolidated schedule for all campuses.
Career Development Services
MITT's ALCs now offer Career Development Services to help students with career planning and job search. Explore career pathways, navigate post-secondary options, and help prepare yourself for employment with our one-on-one support.
1McPhillips (Main) Campus
- 2211 McPhillips St Unit H, Winnipeg, MB R2V 3M5
- 204 953 2030 | GCALC@mitt.ca | www.crossroadslearning.ca
- 431 Thames Ave, Winnipeg, MB R2L 0V4
- 204 772 1234 | ELMALC@mitt.ca
- 609 Erin St, Winnipeg, MB R3G 2W1
- 204 772 1234 | SJALC@mitt.ca
4Unit Food and Commercial Workers (UFCW) Campus
- 880 Portage Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3G 0P1
- 204 480 8116 or 204 775 8329 | firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com | www.ufcwtraining.mb.ca
- 222 Furby St, Winnipeg, MB R3C 2A7
- 204 772 1234 | WBALC@mitt.ca
6St. Vital Campus
- 533 St Anne's Rd, Winnipeg, MB R2M 3E8
- 204 254 1618, ext. 206 | SVALC@mitt.ca | stvitaladulted.com
7St. Norbert Campus
- 35 Av. de la Digue, Winnipeg, MB R3V 1M7
- 204 261 3312 | SNALC@mitt.ca | www.snaec.ca
- 110 Saskatchewan Ave W, Portage la Prairie, MB R1N 0M1
- 204 857 6304 | PLLCALC@mitt.ca | pllc.ca
Contact us today and we will be more than happy to help you with any questions or concerns you have.