Adult Learning Centres
The Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology Adult Learning Centres (ALCs) have eight neighbourhood locations to serve you.
MITT ALCs help you upgrade high school credits to meet job entry or post-secondary requirements or complete your Mature High School Diploma. Additional courses may be available via independent study.
Students who do not meet MITT’s post-secondary program entrance requirements can upgrade their skills at any adult learning centre.
For registration in our Summer School classes starting in July 2023, and for Fall classes starting in September 2023, please complete our Contact Form.
Career Development Services
MITT’s ALCs now offer career and employment services to help students with career planning and job search. Explore career pathways, navigate post-secondary options, and prepare yourself for employment with our one-on-one support.
Learn More Career Planning Resources
If you attended any of the MITT ALC campuses or were a student of our former locations and would like a copy of your transcript, please complete the Transcript Request Form.
Former locations include Crossroads Learning Centre, Horizons Learning Centres, St. Norbert Adult Education Centre, St. Vital Adult Learning Centre, UFCW Adult Learning Centre or the Portage Learning and Literacy Centre.
1McPhillips (Main) Campus
- 2211 McPhillips St Unit H, Winnipeg, MB R2V 3M5
- 204 953 2030 | GCALC@mitt.ca | www.crossroadslearning.ca
- 431 Thames Ave, Winnipeg, MB R2L 0V4
- 204 772 1234 | ELMALC@mitt.ca
- 609 Erin St, Winnipeg, MB R3G 2W1
- 204 772 1234 | SJALC@mitt.ca
4Unit Food and Commercial Workers (UFCW) Campus
- 880 Portage Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3G 0P1
- 204 480 8116 or 204 775 8329 | firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com | www.ufcwtraining.mb.ca
- 222 Furby St, Winnipeg, MB R3C 2A7
- 204 772 1234 | WBALC@mitt.ca
6St. Vital Campus
- 533 St Anne's Rd, Winnipeg, MB R2M 3E8
- 204 254 1618, ext. 206 | SVALC@mitt.ca | stvitaladulted.com
7St. Norbert Campus
- 35 Av. de la Digue, Winnipeg, MB R3V 1M7
- 204 261 3312 | SNALC@mitt.ca | www.snaec.ca
- 110 Saskatchewan Ave W, Portage la Prairie, MB R1N 0M1
- 204 857 6304 | PLLCALC@mitt.ca | pllc.ca
Contact us today and we will be more than happy to help you with any questions or concerns you have.