WELCOME NEW MITT STUDENTS!
We look forward to welcoming you at MITT, below you will find information about the Fall 2020 Orientation.
For questions or further information about orientation please email us at email@example.com
A Few Tips
- Familiarize yourself with Zoom. This is the app you will use for online orientation.
- Make sure your computer and internet connection are working a few days before orientation and classes begin.
- You do not need to create a Zoom account to participate in meetings.
- Attendance will still be taken daily.
- Ask questions early and often! Student Services and our team of student advisors can help you by phone, email and Zoom.
- Check this page for up to date information on Orientation and mitt.ca for college updates.
- If needed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to update your email address as soon as possible. This will ensure you receive all communications from MITT.
- If you are a Post-Secondary or Post-Graduate student, you will receive a Zoom link for orientation in your personal email provided to admissions one week prior to orientation.
Fall Orientation - Videos
Past Fall 2020 Orientations recordings can be viewed here.
Fall Orientation Schedule
Updated October 1. * Subject to change, please visit the page a week prior for the updated schedule and/or changes.
Hospitality Management Y1 (Domestic & International)
|Thursday, October 22||10:30 am to 2:30 pm|
|Friday, October 23||10:30 am to 2:30 pm|
Winter Orientation schedule
Schedule will be made available in December 2020. Check back for more details!
Contact us today and we will be more than happy to help you with any questions or concerns you have.