WELCOME NEW MITT STUDENTS!
We look forward to welcoming you to the MITT community! Upcoming orientation dates are listed below. Approximately two weeks prior to your orientation, you will receive an email from the Orientation Team with further information and instructions.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
A Few Tips
- Familiarize yourself with Zoom. This is the app you will use for online orientation.
- Make sure your computer and internet connection are working a few days before orientation and classes begin.
- You do not need to create a Zoom account to participate in meetings.
- Our orientation is designed to give you all the info and resources you need to succeed at MITT. Attendance and participation is expected and will be tracked each orientation day.
- Ask questions early and often! Student Services and our team of student advisors can help you by phone, email and Zoom.
- Be sure to visit the Important Dates page for a breakdown of dates by program.
- The orientation Zoom link will be posted on this web page two days prior to orientation.
- Domestic students choosing to take the Intro to College and Work program must attend the International Student Orientation (see schedule below).
Updated April 7, 2021. * Subject to change, please visit the page a week prior for the updated schedule and/or changes.
Spring Orientation Schedule
International Students (Post-Secondary)
If you are a domestic student attending Intro to College, please refer to the schedule below:
- Orientation Attendee Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81428119855
|Wednesday, April 14||12:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
|Thursday, April 15||12:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
|Friday, April 16||12:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
Domestic Students (Post-Secondary)
If you are a domestic student attending Intro to College, please refer to the International Orientation schedule above.
|Friday, April 30||9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
Post-Graduate Students (All – International & Domestic)
|Monday, May 3||12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday, May 4||12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
Contact us today and we will be more than happy to help you with any questions or concerns you have.