March 17, 2020: In order to increase social distacing as part of MITT's coronavirus prevention response, the Test Centre is temporarily suspending all Pearson VUE tests and invigilation services for students from other institutions. Please check this page for updates on when normal service will resume.
MITT's Test Centre provides a variety of testing and invigilation services for program applicants, current MITT students, as well as for students from other institutions or professionals upgrading their qualifications.
The following computer and paper-based tests can be written at MITT:
- Entrance tests for MITT programs (CAAT and PAT)
- Pearson VUE
- Testing for MITT students with accessibility accommodations
- Test supervision for other schools or private industry
Test Centre Information
Location: 130 Henlow Bay, 2nd Floor
Hours: 8:30 to 4:30 Monday to Friday
Parking: Visitor parking is available at no charge when writing a test; students must sign-in at the Henlow General Office.
Test Centre Rules and Requirements
- Photo ID is required for all tests. A valid driver's license, a passport, or other government issue ID is required a student ID card is acceptable for current MITT students.
- No personal items are permitted in the testing centre. Lockers for coats, bags, purses, hats, etc. will be provided at no charge.
- No devices are permitted in the testing centre. Cell phones, tablets, smart watches or Bluetooth-enabled devices must remain outside of the testing centre.
- Students must bring their own pens, pencils and calculators (as needed/ if allowed). Calculators must not have any type of memory function.
- Scrap paper will be provided by MITT and must be returned when the test is completed.
- No food or beverages other than water. Only clear/transparent water bottles are permitted; no paper cups or containers which are not transparent. Water bottles cannot be refilled once a test has started.
- No reference materials are permitted in the test centre unless specifically identified and approved prior to the day of the test.
- Test centre staff cannot provide assistance or clarification on test questions or content.
- Students are expected to complete their test without requiring breaks or needing to leave the test centre (washroom, phone calls, etc.). Students needing accommodations must make arrangements with the test authority and/or MITT Test Centre staff prior to the day of the test.