As part of MITT's coronavirus prevention efforts to increase social distancing, students are asked to contact an MITT Student Advisor or Counsellor by phone or email rather than dropping-in or requesting an in-person appointment. Quick access to help and support is still available, just in a different form. Please contact Student Services at the number and email address below if you need help or student support.
MITT Student Services 204.989.6512 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The MITT Student Services team provides academic, personal, and career supports to future and current MITT students. These are the MITT staff that students can connect with when they need help, or have questions about how to plan and be successful in their MITT program.
Who we are:
- Student Advisors
- Student Counselling/Social Work
- Accessibility Services
- Career Services and Advising
What we do:
- Help future students plan their studies before classes begin (program selection, time management, etc.)
- Provide resources and support for our diverse community of current students who are Indigenous, international, high school, LGBTQ2SIA+, mature or second-career students
- Coordinate mental health and accessibility supports
- Help students stay focused on their studies and career goals
When should you meet with MITT Student Services?
- At least once 1-2 months before your program starts
- If your study plan changes after classes start or you have an emergency
- When you need/want to improve your grades
- If you are working more than 15 hrs per week at a job while studying
- If you are feeling overwhelmed, nervous, or anxious
- If you have good news that you want to share with someone!
Check out our list of available programs for high school students.