We offer more than 25 post-secondary certificate and diploma programs to learners looking to start or continue their career training or education. Our strong industry relationships enable us to develop programs that teach in-demand skills, including work practicum placements, and position our students for successful employment upon graduation.
Whether you want to be an electrician or a software developer, a hairstylist or a pharmacy technician, MITT has you covered for these and many other exciting career opportunities. Start here to get there.
Search for a Program
For programs currently accepting applications please visit our admissions page.
Displaying 31 programs that match your search criteria
- Business and Information Technology
- Health Care
- Human Services
- Skilled Trades
- Auto Mechanics – Final intake: Fall 2020
- Automotive Service Technician (formerly Auto Mechanics) – Effective Fall 2021
- CAD Technician
- Construction Labourer Certificate
- Culinary Arts and Design
- Electrical Applications
- Electronics Technician (formerly Industrial Electronics)
- Graphic and Print Technician
- Industrial Mechanic/Millwright
- Industrial Welding
- Motosport Technician
- Post-Graduate Programs