MITT High School
MITT is host to Manitoba's first public technical and trades high school within a post-secondary institution. Students finish high school while simultaneously earning credits towards a post-secondary certificate or diploma. You get a flexible schedule, receiving both technical and academic training each day.
If you are a teenager who wants to work in a high demand trade or technical occupation and you want to get there by the time most of your friends will be leaving high school for their first post-secondary experience, MITT is the right choice. If you are interested in our MITT High School program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204.989.8328 for more information on how to apply.
What do I need to know?
- MITT HIGH is accepting students entering grade 11 or 12.
- Students will receive vocational training in an MITT program of their choice
- The schedule will be based on alternating between academic instruction and technical training for a period of 2 academic years
- Academic courses will be taught as well, including Math 30S, ELA 30S, Social Studies, Physical Education, as well as optional credits.
Search for a Program
Displaying 10 programs that match your search criteria
- Auto Mechanics (High School)
- CAD Technician (High School)
- Culinary Arts & Design (High School)
- Electrical Applications (High School)
- Graphic and Print Technician (High School)
- Hairstyling (High School)
- Industrial Electronics (High School)
- Industrial Mechanic / Millwright (High School)
- Industrial Welding (High School)
- Motosport Technician (High School)
HAVE A QUESTION?
Contact us today and we will be more than happy to help you with any questions or concerns you have.