WELCOME NEW MITT STUDENTS!
We look forward to welcoming you at MITT, below you will find information about the upcoming Spring 2020 Orientation.
For questions or further information about orientation please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Familiarize yourself with Zoom. This is the app you will use for online orientation and your classes.
- Make sure your computer and internet connection are working a few days before orientation and classes begin.
- You do not need to create a Zoom account to participate in meetings.
- Attendance will still be taken daily.
- Ask questions early and often! Student Services and our team of student advisors can help you by phone, email and Zoom.
- Check this page for most up to date information on Orientation and mitt.ca for college updates.
- If needed, please email email@example.com to update your email address as soon as possible. This will ensure you receive all communications from the college.
Spring Orientation Schedule
Updated, June 3. * Subject to change, please visit the page a week prior for the updated schedule and/or changes.
For Spring 2020 Orientation, presentation videos please go here.
|International AND Domestic Students (Post-Secondary)
Business Administrative Assistant (June intake)
|Monday, June 8 and Tuesday June 9
Via Zoom, you will receive a link through the email address provided.
|12:30 pm to 3:30 pm|
|Fall 2020 Programs (All)
More information will be provided here in July 2020.
Contact us today and we will be more than happy to help you with any questions or concerns you have.