Permits, Visas and More
- Study permit
- Work on & off campus
- Spouse or common–law partner work permit
- Post–graduation work permit
- Tutorial: study permit, work permit and change DLI
- Change DLI
- Co–op work permit
- Visitor visa (TRV)
- Permanent Residence
- Contact us
- FAQ regarding COVID-19
Note: Book one-on-one consultation at calendly.com/mindy-cha or email to email@example.com.
Weekly drop-ins for MITT international students
Have questions on visa, permit, travel or quarantine? Drop-in to ask questions to MITT Immigration Services Advisor. MITT Immigration Services Advisor is conducting drop-ins via Zoom and in person. See drop-in dates and hours below.
Drop in on Zoom:
- Tuesdays: 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Central Time (US and Canada) (Starting September 20, 2022)
Click on the link to join: mitt-ca.zoom.us/j/85849762161?pwd=U05ZaTZhVGNSaEN1b21ZU2FsRVY1QT09
Drop in, in person:
- Wednesdays 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Henlow Campus - Student Success Centre
- Fridays 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Pembina Campus - General Office
Contact us today and we will be more than happy to help you with any questions or concerns you have.