We offer more than 25 post-secondary certificate and diploma programs to learners looking to start or continue their career training or education. Our strong industry relationships enable us to develop programs that teach in-demand skills, including work practicum placements, and position our students for successful employment upon graduation.
Whether you want to be an electrician or a software developer, a hairstylist or a pharmacy technician, MITT has you covered for these and many other exciting career opportunities. Start here to get there.
Search for a Program
Displaying 34 programs that match your search criteria
- Business and Information Technology
- Health Care
- Human Services
- Skilled Trades
- Post-Graduate Programs (2020/21 academic year and beyond)
- Applied Leadership Post-Graduate Diploma (Formerly PG Leadership and Management) – Effective Winter 2021
- Business Management Post-Graduate Certificate – NEW for Fall 2020
- Global Supply Chain Management Post-Graduate Diploma - Effective Fall 2021
- Human Resources Learning and Development Post-Graduate Diploma - Effective Spring 2021
- International Business Post-Graduate Diploma – Effective Fall 2020
- Post-Graduate Programs (before September 2020)