Post-Secondary Certificate and Diploma Programs
We offer more than 30 post-secondary certificate and diploma programs to learners looking to start or continue their career training or education. Our strong industry relationships enable us to develop programs that teach in-demand skills, including work practicum placements, and position our students for successful employment upon graduation.
Whether you want to be an electrician or a software developer, a hairstylist or a pharmacy technician, MITT has you covered for these and many other exciting career opportunities. Start here to get there.
Search for a Program
For programs currently accepting applications please visit our admissions page.
Displaying 28 programs that match your search criteria
- Applied Business
- Applied Leadership Post-Graduate Diploma
- Business Administrative Assistant
- Business Management Post-Graduate Certificate
- Client Service Specialist
- Entrepreneurship and Business Innovation
- Global Supply Chain Management Post-Graduate Diploma
- Human Resources Learning and Development Post-Graduate Diploma
- International Business Post-Graduate Diploma
- Sales and Event Coordinator
- Design and Manufacturing Technologies
- Health Care
- Human Services
- Information and Communication Technology
- Skilled Trades