MITT English Language Institute Video Contest – April 2021
Enter to win a $1500 (CAD) MITT tuition credit
Welcome to the MITT English Language Institute video contest. Please find information below on how to enter and contest rules.
How to enter
- Make a video of 1-2 minutes in length telling us why you’d be the best English Language Institute student. English not required. Creativity encouraged!
- Apply to the English for Academic Purposes program May, July or September 2021 intake. mitt.ca/apply.
- Submit the completed “ELI Video Contest form” by April 29, 2021 using the following link: www.surveymonkey.com/r/L863BHW. Application must include:
- Application reference number for English for Academic Purposes application (if already applied. Must apply by May 30, 2021).
- Link to your video.
- There is a limit of one (1) entry per person (first entry will be qualified)
- Entries must be received between 6:00 PM (CT) Thursday, April 8, 2021, (“Contest Starting Date”) and 4:00 PM (CT) Thursday, April 29, 2021. (“Contest Closing Date”), inclusive.
Please read the contest complete rules and regulations page carefully before your submission.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Thank you and all the best!
Contact us today and we will be more than happy to help you with any questions or concerns you have.