International Open House 2023 Social Media Contest
Win up to $3,000 in tuition credits
Welcome to the MITT International Social Media Contest. Please find the complete contest details below:
- One (1) $3,000 CAD tuition credit towards a post-secondary or post-graduate program.
- Two (2) $1,500 CAD tuition credits towards the English for Academic Purposes (EAP) program.
How to enter
- Follow us at @MITTCanada and @MITTInternational on Facebook or Instagram.
Take a selfie photo (no video) using the MITT International Open House 2023 Virtual selfie booth from February 7 at 9 a.m. CDT to February 24 at 4 p.m. CDT, or a standard selfie until February 24 at 4 p.m. CDT.
- Post the selfie on your Facebook or Instagram with a statement about why you are choosing MITT, and demonstrate your pride for your home country.
- Tag @MITTCanada and @MITTInternational and use the hashtags #MITTInternational and #MITT2023 in your post.
- Apply to a Fall 2023 or Winter 2024 post-graduate or post-secondary program at MITT, or an upcoming English for Academic Purposes (EAP) program by February 24, 2023.
- Submit the completed MITT International Social Media Contest form by February 24, 2023.
- There is a limit of one (1) entry per person. Only the first entry will be considered for the contest if multiple entries are submitted.
- Entries must be received between 9 a.m. CDT on February 7 (“Contest Starting Date”) and 4 p.m. CDT on Friday, February 24 (“Contest Closing Date”), inclusive.
Please read the contest rules and regulations page carefully before submitting.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Thank you and good luck!
Contact us today and we will be more than happy to help you with any questions or concerns you have.