Tutorial: study permit, work permit and change DLI

IRCC website guides for MITT international students

Tutorial videos for MITT international students

Applying for study permit extension in Canada

Applying for co-op work permit in Canada

Changing DLI

Applying for post-graduation work permit (PGWP) in Canada

For official information, visit this link: canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Contact us today and we will be more than happy to help you with any questions or concerns you have.

Find Your New Career

If you're not sure how to take that next step, our Career Services team can help you connect your interests with the right courses to launch a new career. Find salary potential and career pathways for hundreds of careers in Manitoba.

Career Services 1

Student Services

Several services are offered to assist students in fulfilling their goals at the Institute. Child care, tutor programs, and much more.