Need advice about your visa or immigration?
Send an E-mail to MITT's Immigration Services Advisor
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Write your full name and student number on the subject line.
- In the body of your email, include your citizenship, permit and visa expiration date, whether you are currently in Canada or not, and passport expiration date.
Book a Consultation with MITT's Immigration Services Advisor
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.
Students: Click Here for information on privacy and consent when working with MITT's Immigration Services Advisor.
Off-Campus and Community Resources for Students:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Client Support Centre services
IRCC Help Centre:
Submit a Case-Specific Inquiry:
IRCC Client Support Centre:
- Telephone: 1-888-242-2100
Contact an IRCC office:
Disclaimer: The content on this website is only a guide for MITT students, not official legal advice, and information on this website may change without notice. Students are entirely responsible for ensuring that they are in compliance with all IRCC regulations at all times during their studies and while they are in Canada, including requirements for permit and visa. We recommend students to refer to IRCC website at www.canada.ca or contact IRCC Client Support Centre at 1-888-242-2100 to obtain the most-up-to-date information.
Contact us today and we will be more than happy to help you with any questions or concerns you have.