Quick Links for Logging In
Student Portal: https://my.mitt.ca/students
The Student Portal is the place for administrative tasks, including:
- Update your contact information
- Enter your SIN for T2202 tax form
- View final grades
- Print unofficial transcript
- View your attendance record
- View tuition and fee balance
Student Email and Office 365: https://login.microsoftonline.com
Students are encouraged to use their MITT student email (…@student.mitt.ca) when communicating to instructors or staff at MITT.
Note: Office 365 is the online version
MyLearning : https://mylearning.mitt.ca/
MyLearning (also referred to as D2L or Brightspace) is the Learning Management System (LMS) used for online learning and training.
Note: use your MITT student email address to login
Other Useful Links:
- About Online Learning
- Help Form – for difficulty accessing Student Portal
- Having difficulties logging into MyLearning or accessing MITT student email? Send an email to: email@example.com
- Having difficulties logging into the Student Portal? Use this form.
Note: remember to include your name and student ID
Contact us today and we will be more than happy to help you with any questions or concerns you have.