*Update* Classes cancelled and campuses closed - April 13 and April 14

Originally posted: April 12, 2022

As the inclement weather continues in Winnipeg, MITT is cancelling all classes and closing all facilities for Wednesday, April 13, 2022, as well as Thursday, April 14, 2022.

As a reminder, all campuses will be closed on Friday, April 15, 2022 for Good Friday, a statutory holiday in Canada.

As is the case after a major snow storm, and dependent on the duration of this storm, we may be still clearing snow from our properties on Monday morning. Please have patience as we clean up from the snowfall.

Students and staff are asked to continue watching for updates by email, social media, and on our website.

For more information on how to protect yourself before, during and after a storm, please visit the Red Cross storm preparedness webpage here.

In light of the conditions we are experiencing, we wish you all a safe and healthy long weekend.

Find Your New Career

If you're not sure how to take that next step, our Career Services team can help you connect your interests with the right courses to launch a new career. Find salary potential and career pathways for hundreds of careers in Manitoba.

Career Services 1

Student Services

Several services are offered to assist students in fulfilling their goals at the Institute. Child care, tutor programs, and much more.

STUDENT SERVICES 1

Questions?

EMAIL US 1