Apply now, receive bursary and scholarship opportunities

Originally posted: June 24, 2021

While June is a time that many start thinking about summer plans and recreation, it’s also a time for new post-secondary students to select their programs and apply to their school of choice.

If you’ve been waiting to make your decision, here’s an added incentive: if you apply to MITT by June 30, you may be automatically eligible for a range of bursaries and scholarships.

You read that right. Complete your application by next Wednesday, June 30, and you may automatically qualify for a chance to earn money toward your tuition.

These opportunities include:

• MITT COVID-19 Essential Worker Entrance Bursary—(10) $1,000 bursaries
  • MITT Women in Trade Entrance Scholarships—$500 entrance scholarships
  • MITT Women in Technology Entrance Scholarships—$500 entrance scholarships
  • Fall 2021 Canadian Printing Industries Scholarship Trust: Graphic and Print Technician Entrance Scholarship—$1,500 entrance scholarships

Visit our bursaries, scholarships, and awards page for more details.

Registering for a fall 2021 program is easy, requiring three simple steps:

1. Choose your program, ensuring you are fully eligible, that space is available, and that your supporting documents are ready.
  2. Apply online. Our downloadable tutorial can help you along the way.
  3. Send in your documents. Printed copies of your official documentation must to be sent to our Admissions Office.

Once received, your application takes roughly 6 to 12 weeks to be processed by our Admissions Office. Don’t worry, this does not affect your eligibility for our automatic bursaries and scholarships.

As always, MITT is here to answer your questions. You can contact us any time to speak with our Admissions team either by email or by phone at 204 989 6500.

We look forward to welcoming you to MITT in September 2021; enjoy your summer.

Twitter Facebook Share on:

Find Your New Career

If you're not sure how to take that next step, our Career Services team can help you connect your interests with the right courses to launch a new career. Find salary potential and career pathways for hundreds of careers in Manitoba.

Career Services 1

Student Services

Several services are offered to assist students in fulfilling their goals at the Institute. Child care, tutor programs, and much more.

STUDENT SERVICES 1

Questions?

Call us at 204-989-6500

EMAIL US 1