Updates from MITT regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

Originally posted: March 14, 2020

UPDATE: May 29, 2020, 1:30 p.m.
Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology unveils return to campus plan for fall 2020

Fall plan strikes balance between protecting public health and student success through blended delivery of online and scalable on-campus learning, services.
Continue reading…

UPDATE: May 15, 2020, 1:00 p.m.
International students beginning in the Fall will be allowed to start their program online.

International students joining us this Fall will be allowed to begin and complete up to 50% of their program online from abroad in anticipation of a transition to Canada. These exceptional measures will be in place until December 31, 2020.

Wellness Together Canada provides tools and resources for Mental Health and Substance Use Support

For more info: https://ca.portal.gs/

Services available for international students as well.

Canada Emergency Response Benefit now available in CERB Multiple languages

For more info: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/financial-assistance.html

UPDATE: May 13, 2020, 12:00 p.m.
International students are temporarily allowed to work more than 20 hours until August 31, 2020

If you are:

• a study permit holder in an academic session
  • eligible to work off campus, and
  • providing an essential service

Find out if your work is considered an essential service or function

View past posts.

Twitter Facebook Share on:

Find Your New Career

If you're not sure how to take that next step, our Career Services team can help you connect your interests with the right courses to launch a new career. Find salary potential and career pathways for hundreds of careers in Manitoba.

Career Services 1

Student Services

Several services are offered to assist students in fulfilling their goals at the Institute. Child care, tutor programs, and much more.

STUDENT SERVICES 1

Questions?

Call us at 204-989-6500

EMAIL US 1