Cisco Networking Academy Instructor Training Courses at MITT
Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology is proud to be a Cisco Networking Academy, and has been for more than a decade. In addition, MITT most recently became a Cisco Networking Academy Instructor Training Centre (ITC) and Academy Support Centre (ASC).
Instructor Training Centre (ITC).
MITT is pleased to offer Cisco Instructor Training courses via MITT’s Instructor Training Centre. MITT is the only location in Manitoba that can train and qualify instructors to teach Cisco courses at a Cisco Networking Academy.
MITT’s Cisco Instructor Training Centre Provides:
- Professional trainee instruction from Cisco-approved and certified instructors.
- Training utilizing Cisco Networking Academy curriculum and tools.
- Professional development opportunities for persons that aspire to become Cisco Networking Academy instructors.
- Initial training support and accreditation for new instructors.
- Technical support for Cisco Networking Academy instructors for one year after successful completion of instructor training.
- Flexible training schedules; courses will run on-demand (*conditions apply.)
*All training sessions require a minimum number of registrants to run. Training will be scheduled pending instructor availability at MITT.
Cisco certification is not included in these course tuition fee. Candidates may register via Pearson Vue to challenge a certification exam. An additional fee will apply. Candidates may be eligible to receive a discount voucher toward their certification exam, providing course completion criteria has been met. Please note that Cisco may change the criteria without prior notification.
At A Glance
Tuition Fees$950 per course
* Tuition fees may be subject to change.
What Resources will Trainees Require?
To Facilitate Online Training:
- Access to reliable internet connection via personal computer or laptop, with a microphone. Dual monitor computer setup would be preferred, though is not mandatory.
- A webcam is required for testing; a hands free audio connection for access to WebEx is recommended.
- The course instructor will provide course participants with access to WebEx and online course materials.
To Facilitate Challenge Labs:
- Access to Cisco Networking Academy lab equipment to complete all hands-on labs using physical devices. Required equipment includes 3 x routers, 3 x switches, and 3 x personal computers or laptops.
Please note: Course participants will not be provided with access to lab equipment at MITT.
Additional required text resources will be indicated in each course outline. Resources will be available to purchase from www.netacad.com.
Who Can Register in this Training?
To become a Cisco instructor, a candidate must work for an institution that is affiliated with an active Cisco Networking Academy. Once a candidate has successfully completed their respective training session(s) at an ITC, they will become authorized to create classes and to teach the respective Cisco course(s) at a Cisco Networking Academy.
This training may not benefit persons that are not currently affiliated with a Cisco Networking Academy.
|Courcse Name||Code||Course Contact Hours||Training Fee|
|CCNA R&S: Intro to Networks||ITC-CCNA1||18||$950|
|CCNA R&S: Routing and Switching Essentials||ITC-CCNA2||18||$950|
|CCNA R&S: Scaling Networks||ITC-CCNA3||18||$950|
|CCNA R&S: Connecting Networks||ITC-CCNA4||18||$950|
For more information, or to register for training, please contact the Lifelong Learning Institute at
204- 989-6510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.