MITT is actively engaged with a range of institutional partners on a number of initiatives, including English language pathway programs. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or our complete list of partners.
Cohort Training Contracts
1. MITT is currently offering the Culinary Arts & Design program for January 8th in partnership with Jiahua International Consulting Centre Inc.
2. MITT is currently offering the Hotel & Hospitality Services program for January 8, 2018 in partnership with Jiahua International Consulting Centre Inc. and CW International.
3. MITT is currently offering the Software Developer program for January 8, 2018 in partnership with Ideal Immigration.
4. MITT is currently offering the Business Administrative Assistant program April 2, 2018 in partnership with Global Shore International Investment Group.
5. MITT is currently offering the Leadership and Management (Post-graduate) program for April 16, 2018 in partnership with Ideal Immigration.
Canadian Institutional Partners
MITT and the Forum for International Trade Training (FITT), a center of excellence for trade accreditation, offer the Post Graduate Certificate in International Business.
International Institutional Partners
We are currently running a Foundation Program with GITC that prepares students to meet admission requirements for an MITT technical program. Once students complete GITC's IELTS training and achieve a score of 5.5, they will become eligible to apply for MITT's English for Academic Purposes: 12 weeks (Regular) or 8 weeks (Intensive).
Guangzhou Vocational College of Science and Technology
Harbin International University
Harbin Huade University
Heilongjiang University of Finance and Economics
Kainuun Vocational College
Luovi Vocational College
Lappia Vocational College
Hanbat National University
The Autonomous University of the State of Mexico
HAVE A QUESTION?
Contact us today and we will be more than happy to help you with any questions or concerns you have.