Effective January 2020 and onward, all Domestic and International Post-Secondary Students starting a new program will be responsible for purchasing their own textbooks.
MITT has partnered with the University of Winnipeg and Follett to provide a “click and mortar” campus store option for MITT students.
Follett, a textbook leader, is a top provider of education technology, services and print and digital content and the operator of the University of Winnipeg Bookstore.
The MITT partnership with the University of Winnipeg Bookstore provides many options:
- Shop online with choice of delivery to your preferred location (home) or pick up at store
- Shop in store
- Competitive prices provided by working with a large retailer
- Buy new textbooks
- Buy used textbooks*
- Sell back the textbook at end of program*
- Rent textbooks*
- Access to branded materials, school materials and other fun and educational resources
How to purchase textbooks:
- Visit the MITT retail space in the University of Winnipeg Bookstore
- Visit the Follett online bookstore (link coming soon)
Where is the University of Winnipeg Bookstore located?The University of Winnipeg Bookstore
University of Winnipeg
471 Portage Avenue, Unit 1
Winnipeg, MB CA R3B 2E3
Who does this apply to?
- Any new students registering and paying tuition for the Winter 2020 term will be responsible for purchasing their textbooks under this new process
- Current students in a two-year program will be responsible for purchasing their textbooks in Year 2 of their program
- High school students are required to purchase a workbook as indicated on their program supply list
HAVE A QUESTION?
Contact us today and we will be more than happy to help you with any questions or concerns you have.