This information is currently under review.
MITT’s technical and trades programs prepare students for a lifetime of work, education, and success. Students are encouraged to start their career, education, and personal planning as early as possible prior to the start of their MITT program in order to make good personal choices that lead to success.
WHICH MITT PROGRAM IS RIGHT FOR ME?
- Schedule a meeting with an MITT Student Advisor to explore careers and discover more about MITT.
- Request an MITT campus tour by visiting mitt.ca/campustours.
HOW DO I APPLY FOR A MITT PROGRAM?
MITT’s programs are in high demand and fill-up fast. To guarantee a seat, or a spot on a waitlist, future students should submit a completed program application well in-advance of the first day of classes.
- Submit an MITT Program Application and application fee at online at mitt.ca/apply.
- Submit official transcripts from your previous high school, college, or university.
- Provide MITT official copies of your language proficiency, if required for your MITT program (i.e. TOEFL scores).
HOW DO I FINANCE MY EDUCATION?
Be sure to read all of the documents MITT sends you very carefully prior to your program start date.
- Your Letter of Acceptance will detail tuition payment options or visit mitt.ca/admissions/tuition-fees. Contact the MITT Finance Office if you have any questions about when your tuition is due or how to pay your fees.
- Manitoba residents should apply for a Manitoba/Canada Student Loan as early as possible and at least 2 months before classes begin. Visit manitobastudentaid.ca for information. Students from outside of Manitoba should refer to the student loan website in their home province.
HOW DO I GET READY FOR THE FIRST DAY OF CLASSES?
Schedule a follow-up meeting with an MITT Student Advisor to talk about how much study time is going to be required, how to balance school with work and family, and to find out what kinds of student supports are available to you.
Drop by MITT one week before classes start to get a student ID card.
Attend Orientation – First-day Orientation at MITT is more than just the first day of classes: it is the first step on your career pathway and an essential part of your experience at MITT. At Orientation, you will be introduced to all of the staff, services, and resources available to you while studying at MITT. Success at MITT starts at Orientation!
HAVE A QUESTION?
Contact us today and we will be more than happy to help you with any questions or concerns you have.