GENERAL PROCESS FOR APPLICATION IS:
Complete the MITT online application
Submit a $75.00 non-refundable Post-Secondary Application fee or $110.00 non-refundable International Application fee per program (All funds Canadian)
Submit original transcript(s) of marks and supporting documents.
- To apply for the Network Security Diploma visit http://pace.uwinnipegcourses.ca/register-now
To ensure the Institute’s enrollment practices are transparent, objective, fair, and consistent, all applicants are required to provide:
- Original high school transcripts
- Original post-secondary transcripts (if completed)
- International transcripts in other languages other than English must be accompanied by an official translation into English
- A current orginal English Language test (CLBA, TOEFL ibt, IELTS, etc.)
- Applicants that are married, divorced, or have had a formal name change and have a transcript, diploma, degree, or any official document that reflects a different name will be required to provide validation of that name change (i.e. marriage certificate).
- The original educational document must be in the original language and on school letterhead. These documents must be signed by a school official and sealed with the school seal. An explanation of the grading system should also be included.
Supporting Documentation and Admissions Testing
There may be additional admission requirements for mature entrance students, applicants from outside of Canada, or international students.