Mission, Vision & Values
MITT provides innovative pathways to quality high school, post-secondary education, and apprenticeship training in partnership with industry and the communities we serve. MITT is dedicated to ensuring that graduates can successfully transition to employment or further education.
To revolutionize technical career education by changing how education and work intersect.
Encouraging the personal and professional growth of individuals and their pathways to employment in a student-centred environment.
ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE AND INNOVATION
Striving for excellence and high standards in technical education, and encouraging innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship.
RESPECT AND DIVERSITY
Embracing diversity and providing our students, staff and partners an inclusive, safe and respectful environment.
Valuing, respecting and investing in our teachers and employees.
Ensuring fiscal responsibility, accountability, and corporate social responsibility.
Building partnerships with industry, business, government, other educational
institutions and community.
CONNECTION TO LABOUR MARKET
Reaching out and responding to industry and the needs of the labour market.
- Student-Centred Learner Experience Leading to Employment
- Valuing Our Employees and Excellence in Teaching
- Partnerships with Industry, Business, Government and Educational Institutions
- Program Development and Innovation in Delivery
- Fiscal Sustainability, Accountability and Effective Management