MITT, Indspire, collaborate on entrance scholarship program

May 09, 2019

Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology is excited to announce the MITT Indigenous Work Skills Awards through a new partnership with Indspire’s Building Brighter Futures: Bursaries, Scholarships and Awards initiative.

MITT has committed to providing $25,000 over the next five years which Indspire will match via funding from the Government of Canada. The result will be four $2,500 entrance awards each September for the next five years for Indigenous students entering trades and technical studies at MITT.

Detailed information on how to apply for an MITT Indigenous Work Skills Award will be available on or after June 1, 2019 at indspire.ca.

MITT is thrilled to be partnered with Indspire in creating this new pathway to training and employment which reflects our shared commitment to Indigenous education, campus diversity, and removing barriers for Indigenous students.

Twitter Facebook Share on:

Find Your New Career

If you're not sure how to take that next step, our Career Services team can help you connect your interests with the right courses to launch a new career. Find salary potential and career pathways for hundreds of careers in Manitoba.

Career Services 1

Student Services

Several services are offered to assist students in fulfilling their goals at the Institute. Child care, tutor programs, and much more.

STUDENT SERVICES 1

Questions?

Call us at 204-989-6500

EMAIL US 1