Student loans and finances information

December 06, 2018

We hope you are having a great start to winter and we are looking forward to seeing you when your MITT program begins in February 2019!

In order to help you prepare for full-time studies, MITT Student Services is holding two info sessions on Student Loans, Tuition, and Finances.

These sessions will be held on:

December 11th

12:00 to 1:00 pm

130 Henlow Bay - Deltas room

December 12th

5:00 pm to 6:00 pm

130 Henlow Bay - Deltas room

We will be discussing options to finance your tuition and living costs, as well as how to balance work and full-time studies. There will be an info presentation and lots of time to ask questions. This is your chance to get the best information on how to prepare for studies at MITT!  

All new students are strongly encouraged to attend, and parents, spouses, partners and family are invited as well.

If you can’t make it to one of the sessions, please contact MITT Student Services any time to speak with a Student Advisor for help with your plan before classes start.

See you soon!

Twitter Facebook Share on:

Find Your New Career

If you're not sure how to take that next step, our Career Services team can help you connect your interests with the right courses to launch a new career. Find salary potential and career pathways for hundreds of careers in Manitoba.

Career Services 1

Student Services

Several services are offered to assist students in fulfilling their goals at the Institute. Child care, tutor programs, and much more.

STUDENT SERVICES 1

Questions?

Call us at 204-989-6500

EMAIL US 1