Summer road construction on Henlow Bay

July 06, 2018

Students, staff and visitors to MITT’s Henlow and Fultz campuses:

Over the summer, a section of Henlow Bay—beginning at the intersection of Fultz Boulevard and running east toward Scurfield Boulevard—will undergo road construction. (See image below.)

Upon commencement, the roadwork will last roughly 11 weeks.

The roadwork will be divided into multiple stages to maintain local/business access and bus service will be unaffected.

Map of summer 2018 road work on Henlow Bay

During construction, the highlighted section of Henlow Bay will be affected in the following ways:

-             There will be no parking

-             It will be closed to through traffic

-             Sections of the street will at times be closed entirely to accommodate construction, at which point access to those sections will not be permitted.

For those who may be affected by the street parking closure during the construction period, space is available in one of MITT’s parking lots. Click here to purchase a parking pass in one of these lots.

MITT will make every effort to provide updates on the project’s likely completion date as they become available and that information will be posted here.

Twitter Facebook Share on:

Find Your New Career

If you're not sure how to take that next step, our Career Services team can help you connect your interests with the right courses to launch a new career. Find salary potential and career pathways for hundreds of careers in Manitoba.

Career Services 1

Student Services

Several services are offered to assist students in fulfilling their goals at the Institute. Child care, tutor programs, and much more.

STUDENT SERVICES 1

Questions?

Call us at 204-989-6500

EMAIL US 1