Fall 2018 Applications Open

October 20, 2017

Fall 2018 Applications Open

Applications for most Fall 2018 programs at MITT are now open. The Institute is proud to offer students more than 28 certificate and diploma programs in skilled trades, healthcare, human services, and information and business technology. As part of its commitment to equip students with sought after skills in in-demand fields, MITT recently launched a pair of diploma programs—Hospitality Management and Software Developer, and expanded its Early Childhood Education certificate program into a diploma program.

"At MITT, we continue to balance our desire to be innovators in education with the needs of Manitoba’s labour market, as identified by our industry partners," says Rick Martin, Acting Vice-President (Academic), and Dean of Business, Technology and Innovation. "Through this partnership with industry, we continue to expand our suite of certificate and diploma offerings and create greater opportunities for students to forge their pathway towards employment success—or career advancement—right here at MITT."

For a full list of post-secondary programs at MITT, please visit this page.

Twitter Facebook Share on:

Find Your New Career

If you're not sure how to take that next step, our Career Services team can help you connect your interests with the right courses to launch a new career. Find salary potential and career pathways for hundreds of careers in Manitoba.

Career Services

Student Services

Several services are offered to assist students in fulfilling their goals at the Institute. Child care, tutor programs, and much more.

STUDENT SERVICES

Questions?

Call us at 204-989-6500

EMAIL US