MITT Convocation 2017 was Our Largest Ever

June 30, 2017

On June 23, MITT held the 2017 Convocation event at the RBC Convention Centre in Winnipeg.

More than 400 students, from an overall graduating class that surpassed 800, joined family, friends, and representatives of the MITT community and the community at large to be formally recognized and celebrated. This represented MITT’s largest graduating class to date and reflected the growth and diversity of our burgeoning public intitution.

With a popular live webcast that reached out to friends and family worldwide, MITT demonstrated once more that by teaching locally, and reaching globally, we're able to help build a strong future here in Manitoba - and to help Manitobans reach out in turn to make their mark in every corner of the world.

Thanks to the amazing efforts of students, instructors and staff for another fantasic - and record-breaking - year at MITT.

To see more images and video from Concovation 2017, please visit our Facebook page here.

Twitter Facebook Share on:

Find Your New Career

If you're not sure how to take that next step, our Career Services team can help you connect your interests with the right courses to launch a new career. Find salary potential and career pathways for hundreds of careers in Manitoba.

Career Services

Student Services

Several services are offered to assist students in fulfilling their goals at the Institute. Child care, tutor programs, and much more.

STUDENT SERVICES

Questions?

Call us at 204-989-6500

EMAIL US